The light spectrum has a very big influence on the photomorphogenesis of plants. For this reason, we offer two different light spectra in the P4 series.
Light spectrum S1
Broadband light spectrum which is above all preferable at high light intensity levels. For natural growth and colour. Due to its warm white light tone, this light spectrum is unproblematic to use in the selling section of nurseries and garden centres.
• Large broadband spectrum with a warm white colour
• Growth pattern identical to growth in sunlight
• Natural colour reproduction of the plants
• Pleasant work light
• Emission wavelength area: 400nm – 760nm
• Assimilation light for very wide range of uses
• Suitable for all plant species and stages of growth
• Suitable as interfering light as well
• Recommendable for high PPFD/high light intensities, e.g. for cultivation without daylight
Light spectrum S2
Discrete light spectrum with emission peaks at 450nm and 660nm. This light spectrum causes compressed plant growth and is therefore perfect for the breeding of parent plants under glass.
• Narrow band spectrum with focus on blue and red
• Targeted explicitly at chlorophyll A and B
• Violet shade
• No natural rendering of plant colour
• Monochromatic emission peaks at 450nm and 660nm
• Assimilation illumination for special applications
• Compact morphogenesis
• Not recommended if people spend a long time in the cultivation area
Details on the different light spectra can be found on the datasheet.